How to Create Portfolio Pages in WordPress Using Elementor
Display your portfolio projects, or any other custom post types, in a unique and visual way that will impress your site visitors.
Note: The Portfolio widget ONLY shows custom post types and NOT Galleries
- Columns: Set the number of columns displayed in the widget.
- Posts count: Set the exact amount of posts to be displayed in the widget.
- Image size: Set the size of the images.
- Item ratio: Set the ratio of the items.
- Show title: Choose whether to show or hide the title. The title will display while hovering over the images.
- Title HTML tag: Wrap the title with a tag, either H1…H6, span, div or paragraph.
- Source: Select the source of posts or other custom post types, from which the widget will display the items.
- Categories: Filter the posts by categories.
- Tags: Filter the posts by tags.
- Manual selection: Search and select the exact posts you want to display.
- Order by: Set the order of the posts by date, title, menu order or randomized.
- Order: Set the posts order as ascending or descending.
- Offset: Set the number of posts to be skipped over. If I set it to 2, the widget will display the posts starting from the third post.
- Show: Set whether to show or hide the filter bar.
- Taxonomy: Choose the taxonomy from which to display the posts. Options include: Categories, tags, product categories, product tags and gallery categories.
- Item gap: Set the exact gap between the items.
- Border radius: Set the border radius for the images.
- Background color: Set the background color over the overlay when you hover over the image.
- Title color: Set the title color over the overlay when you hover over the image.
- Typography: Customize the typography of the title.
- Color: Set the color of the text.
- Active color: Set the color for the active text.
- Typography: Customize the typography of the filter bar.
- Filter spacing: Set the spacing between the filter bar and the images.
- Space between items: Set the space between the items in the filter bar.
Note: You have to set featured images for your posts so that the posts can appear with (featured) images in the Portfolio widget.